Where to buy Traci Robison's books

Buy The Taking at:

Buy Tangled at:

Buy Gates the Hours Keep at:




August 27, 2010

Return of the Laptop

Well, the laptop seems to be back in shape thanks to the technician who, "stomped out whatever evil was re-spawning". His description made me smile. It was dead on with my vision of the monster taking over my machine.

My rough draft's nearly complete, and I think I'll write with pen and paper again today since it seems to be working well. I've also begun to consider revisions of an earlier work with a focus on how the story begins and how the narrative is structured. Revision ideas are brewing in the back of my mind, where they'll be bottled until my current rough draft is done.

Signing off now so I can get cracking on the manuscript.

No comments: