Where to buy Traci Robison's books

Buy The Taking at:

Buy Tangled at:

Buy Gates the Hours Keep at:




August 20, 2010

The Bug

It forms when darkness is increased by one, by Mark Witton
A nasty virus knocked my laptop out this week, and I'm physically pining for it.  This must be how people feel when they send a kid off to camp.  I'm wondering where my little laptop is right now, what sort of exercises the technician is putting it through, whether it will come back the same as when I put it in his care or changed somehow irrevocably. 

Alright, I'm probably too emotionally invested in that slab of circuitry, but a big chunk of my life is wrapped up in it.  Until it returns, I'll be writing on paper and occasionally venturing into the dungeon-like basement to use the computer.  Since I've already been down here long enough to threaten my shaky sanity, I'm going to give you a link to the book review I did this morning for our group blog, writersvibe, and then I'm heading upstairs to face a blank piece of paper.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

James said...

Life without a laptop is a life I'd rather not imagine :)